CSS Mac Dock
homehome contact uscontact us usercpusercp facebookfollow as on facebook twitterfollow as on twitter timetime calendarcalendar rssRSS
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hayley Holt's panty sniffer barbie doll blunder

Re: Hayley Holt's panty sniffer barbie doll blunder

Wtf...you've had your spies out again d!!!

Its indeed a sqwat...and in another 50 years when I'm way old and decrepit...stiff az...and unable to open a door even...let alone wipe me ass

Im gunna buy me one of these suckers...who knows they may even be able to do that looking at the angles they can achieve!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/aljwhite/...412299/video/1

Happy VD day d

Please send me your addy...

I wish to send you a whole bunch of roses with my body odour, each individually smeared, with moi's arm pit fragrance and a couple of pairs of used panties...

...so you can get an idea of the essential oils I'm talking about

It'll enable you to expunge previous nightmarish VD experiences that I know you've been on the receiving end...

Hurry up..the courier's anxiously waiting in the drive way now looking a bit pale

Already received my present T, and what a beauty it was.
    Crusher announced her intentions, and immediately Clarke starting having morning sickness. Buuudyful.

“Darling,” says T to his Princess, “let’s swap positions tonight.”
    “What a good idea,” she replies.
    “You stand in front of the sink and do the dishes and I’ll sit in front of the TV and fart.”
    I dislike people who use big words just to make themselves look perspicacious.

D...cum in D....you there you old f'er??

Did I spot a disgraceful old mofo impersonating you on that numero non entity chat site the other day??

Are you taking legal advice..or maybe I could get me bros onto them at no expense to you...

Or maybe a night with your misses if that's ok??

Morning T

Been a hell of a night here. The gusts were ferocious at times and I had to position myself on top of the missus for hours to keep her from blowing away.

Last time I'm going to that Indian takeaway.
    I dislike people who use big words just to make themselves look perspicacious.

Oh f...that Muttamutta establishment is renouned for its post mandible explosive episodes d...

The layers of flavour profiles they claim exist...exist only in their vivid MSG imaginations...

...that shit tricks your feeble mind into thinking you're in curry heaven...

...nek minute windaloo hell

Getting back to Haleses panties though...

Shes making me come around...

...to her way of thinking...I got quite overcome and hotnsweaty just this morn d

you turning yet?

Wow the alluring split skirt today....

...and then they got Nano Girl on the panel as well!!

What a combo...who was taking a blind bit of notice wtf they were saying?

Great to see you are coming round T and that your taste has improved. Still beats me how you thought Cindy was hot.

Must admit I used to go for brains when I first started out fuk...

Theres nothing like having a chat about how inconsequential life is when one looks to the stars and contemplates infinity...

...it makes women feel insignificant and then I used to work my magic fuk...

Id tell them how important they are in mois universe and turn it around within minutes...to thinking they were Queens...ever had a Queen fuk?

But now I've got no time to waste and my body knows it...parts anyway

So easy peasys like Hales fits the bill now...

...she doesn't drink either..must be a gym bunny with legs right up to her armpits...you know where she works out fuk?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Id tell them how important they are in mois universe and turn it around within minutes...to thinking they were Queens...ever had a Queen fuk?
    Got close once T. I was Sydney's Kings Cross and I stopped this bloke and asked him where one could find the Manly ferry.

Look no further dear he replied and kissed me on the cheek.

I believe I would have qualified for the 100m in the upcoming Olympics.