CSS Mac Dock
homehome contact uscontact us usercpusercp facebookfollow as on facebook twitterfollow as on twitter timetime calendarcalendar rssRSS
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hokitika Abandoned?

Re: Hokitika Abandoned?

Reefton may struggle as well. They would have been better to shift to Canterbury.

Quote Originally Posted by Bletchingly View Post
    Reefton may struggle as well. They would have been better to shift to Canterbury.
    Not by reports from this morning...the two Hampton girls galloped two on a very decent track apparently.
    At least some attempt to salvage opportunities with the addition of an Open 2000 and a 65 2000.

Lets face it, the Coast is a damp squib shithole of a place where it rains non stop once it starts

...As Trump says, "they say its global warming but look how cold it is"...haha

...try the Tasman out donny, that's going to be the 'new' Caribbean, hot az nek minute hell fire tropical storms dumping on the Coast

...plan 'B's are going to be partnparcel of the new reality..

My god - look at the "action points' from their meeting. They are so bleedingly obvious I would suggest that if the current office holders are currently not doing these things they should be shown the door, how to open it, how to walk through it and never come back

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/racing...ara-called-off
    When evil people plot good people plan

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Lets face it, the Coast is a damp squib shithole of a place where it rains non stop once it starts

...As Trump says, "they say its global warming but look how cold it is"...haha

...try the Tasman out donny, that's going to be the 'new' Caribbean, hot az nek minute hell fire tropical storms dumping on the Coast

...plan 'B's are going to be partnparcel of the new reality..
    Lets face it........you're a dick.

Watch da news more often instead of comics ass

Moi was channelling Donny who stated Africa was a shithole...and Norway the best

...he's right...beautiful plumage the Norwegian Blue

Ya can't beat da Coast on a good day though..it's finding that day in a shit load of off dayzzz

Has racing on the Coast met its Waterloo ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Daly View Post
    Thanks Buller. My point was meant to be "has there been a change in attitude (by the RIU) to these track inconsistencies"? Bad writing on my part.
    Obviously they have and I don’t know why. It’s ridiculous as any track with undulations will have inconsistencies after rain.
    In England half the time the report of track conditions soays; “Good to soft in places”.
    Dreams. They let you down, but they never leave you!

Not revisiting the right- or - wrong call debate...but I would doubt ANY track we in NZ currently use would cope with the deluge recently experienced.over here.
    50 ml in an HOUR ...and not just for that hour, all fekkn day/ night.
    Amazing.

Hold the iphone

HTF can Reefton go from D4 yesterday morning..to G2...then back to G3 today??

Have the heavy dews come early or did the Reefton Hotal subscribers water the track au naturelle last night?

Whers the fast lane Freda??

Did they mow the track close to the rail as they did at Omakau...spray drift as they did at Hoki...or is it another faulty irrigation timer??

It says it's overcast at Reefton? if it starts raining what happens on a G3?